There is a great opportunity for youth seeking government jobs to get a job in Himachal.
HPPSC Recruitment 2019: A great opportunity has emerged for the youth seeking government job to get a job in Himachal. In fact, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released vacancies for 396 posts of school lecturers. The same candidate is eligible for this job which is 10th and 12th pass from recognized board of Himachal. Candidates can apply by visiting the official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. The last date to apply is December 30. The candidate is advised to read all the information on the official website of the department, so that there is no mistake while applying for the job.
HPPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 396
• English – 47 posts
• Hindi – 47 posts
• History – 47 posts
• Poll.science – 40 posts
• Commerce – 215 Posts
• Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC RECRUIMENT 2019 School Lecturer Posts
• Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a Master’s degree in a subject related to a recognized university (with a total of 50% marks) or its equivalent and B.Ed. Degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks or two years integrated M.Sc.Ed. Course or equivalent from a recognized university.
• Selection Process
• Selection of candidates for the job will be done on the basis of screening test, computer based test and written test.
• How to apply
• Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the department till 30 December 2019.
• Application fee
• Candidates belonging to General Category / E.W.S will have to pay Rs. 400 / – and candidates belonging to SC / ST / O.B.C / B.P.L will have to pay Rs. 100 / – as application fee. For more information, candidates can visit the official site of HPPSC.