Electronic Corporation of India Limited, a Government of India undertaking, is being recruited for the posts of Junior Technical Officer in ECIL.
ECIL Recruitment 2019: Recruitment is being done for the posts of Junior Technical Officer in Electronic Corporation of India Limited, ECIL, a Government of India. 200 candidates will be appointed under ECIL Junior Technical Officer Recruitment. This appointment will be on a four-month contract. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of ECIL, careers.ecil.co.in. The last date for online application is 11 October 2019.
Complete information about ECIL Junior Technical Officer Recruitment
• A total of 200 posts of Junior Technical Officers are being recruited in ECIL.
• Of these, 15 posts are reserved for SC, 30 for ST and 54 for OBC.
• People above 30 years of age cannot apply for these posts in ECIL.
• Candidates who are appointed for the posts of Junior Technical Officer in ECIL will be given salary at the rate of Rs 20,072 per month. Apart from this, they will also get other allowances including TA-DA.
• Candidates who have at least 6 months of work experience will be given preference.
Minimum educational qualification to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer Recruitment
In order to apply for the posts of Junior Technical Officer in ECIL, the applicant must have an engineering degree in any department of Electronic & Communication, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, Information Technology and passed at least 60% marks. Ho.
How to apply for ECIL Junior Technical Officer Recruitment
• To apply for the posts of Junior Technical Officer in ECIL, candidates should open the official website careers.ecil.co.in.
• Click on the link of Junior Technical Officer on Contract on the home page of the website.
• After clicking, a new page will open.
• After this, click on Apply For Various Post and fill the Advertisment No and submit the application form.
Print the application form and keep it with you, it may be needed in future.