Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has issued the admit cards for the examinations for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Steno on Monday.
DSSSB Steno LDC e-Admit Card 2019: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the admit cards for the examinations for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Steno on Monday. Candidates who have applied for LDC and Steno Examination can download their admit card by visiting the official site of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) dsssbonline.nic.in. In the admit card itself, candidates will know where their examination center is and at what time they have to reach the examination center.
DSSSB Board is carefully conducting the LDC Examination. Candidates who are waiting for this examination can download their admit card in addition to the site of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) by clicking on dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Before downloading the admit card, you must keep your registration number with you, so that you can easily download the admit card. Candidates have been given clear instructions on the admit card that they should reach the examination center before the time of examination.
How to download DSSSB Steno LDC Admit Card
1) Candidates first log on to the official website of DSSSB www.dsssbonline.nic.in
2) Click on the link for download admit card for online CBT exam 10TH, 11TH OBS 2018
3) Now a new page will appear on your screen
4) Enter your application number and date of birth on the new page and login
5) After logging in, your DSSSB LDC and Steno e-Admit Card 2019 will appear on your screen.
6) For future needs, download DSSSB Admit Card Hall Ticket and take a print out